1. Brush your teeth twice a day.
Brushing your teeth periodically helps
Keep a clean mouth. A clean mouth no
It has plaque or germs that adhere to
teeth. Before brushing your teeth, you should
remember the following:
* Use a soft toothbrush.
* Use fluoride toothpaste to strengthen
* Change the toothbrush every three months.
* Brush your teeth in the morning after taking
breakfast and at night, before bedtime.
When brushing teeth:
* Wash hands with soap and water.
* Wet the toothbrush.
* Place a small amount of toothpaste on your toothbrush.
* Start brushing by the edge of the gums.
* Perform circular movements on each tooth.
* Brush the outer, inner and upper part of the teeth.
* Brush your teeth for two minutes.
* Then rinse your mouth with water.
Even if you have few teeth or no teeth, brush your gums to keep your
2. Floss once a day
Flossing helps keep your mouth clean and free
of plate. The toothbrush fails to reach the
plaque that remains between the teeth or on the edge of the
gums You should floss to remove plaque that
It stays between the teeth.
Use dental floss to clean your teeth well. Use
flossing at least once a day, before brushing
the teeth and before bedtime.
* Start with a thread the size of the arm (about 46 cm).
* Roll the ends of the floss between the middle finger of each hand.
* Hold the floss firmly between your thumbs.
* Gently slide the floss between your teeth until you reach the edge of the
* Floss from top to bottom and back to front.
* If the thread falls apart, use a new thread.
* To remove, pull up and out of the teeth.
Other considerations regarding dental floss:
* Use different types of flossing or flossing brackets to realize
Which one do you prefer?
* Flossing is not an easy task. It requires a lot of practice.
Remember to wash your hands before and after brushing your teeth.
3. Consult the dentist at least once a year
Consult the dentist at least once a year to
Have your teeth and gums checked. You
Ask if you have pains in your mouth. it's possible
have the dentist take x-rays of your
teeth and, if necessary, will make some arrangement. Is
the dentist may not be able to finish the
one-time fix and you need to attend to it
A dental hygienist will clean your teeth. In this way, it will remove the plate and the
Germs that cause tooth decay. The dental hygienist will show you the best way to
brush your teeth and floss.
If you have any pain, consult your dentist. If you wait too long, the pain
It will get worse.