A beautiful smile can conquer the world.
It doesn't matter if you forgot to put on makeup or you're still in pajamas, if your smile is captivating, you'll always look beautiful. In Bright Side we know that there is no better accessory than this and that is why we want you to know
Learn what things you should start doing and what you should avoid so that you have enviable teeth without resorting to cosmetic dental treatments that, in addition to being excessively expensive, often weaken and mistreat your smile and its natural beauty.
1. Gently brush your lips with the toothbrush. This activates the blood circulation of your lips and removes dead skin contributing to make them look redder and softer.
2. Add some baking soda to your toothpaste. This way you can naturally whiten your teeth without resorting to expensive and harmful whitening processes.
3. Floss at least once a day. This prevents your teeth from turning yellow due to the accumulated debris in places that the brush does not reach.
4. Keep your lips moisturized throughout the day. If you put on makeup, make sure you protect them before painting them.
5. Avoid consuming dark drinks such as soda, coffee, black tea. If you do, brush your teeth immediately after taking them.
6. Brush your teeth with crushed strawberry once a week. This helps to bleach them and it's delicious! (you can also add some baking soda)
7. Exfoliate your lips with a mask of honey and sugar. Make a small massage with the sugar grains on the surface of your mouth.
8. Avoid using your teeth to open gaskets. Although it seems a minimal gesture and without major consequences, doing this wears your teeth incredibly. They may even lose their original shape by fading the natural beauty of your smile.
9. Take care of the outline of your smile by applying some aloe vera pulp before bedtime. This not only moisturizes your skin, but prevents age marks from appearing on it too soon.
10. Always smile with your heart. Without a doubt, what beautifies your smile is the attitude with which you give it to the world. Make sure you smile sincerely and generously.
22 Nov 2019
20 Nov 2019